Should you wish to submit an abstract for the conference, please see the conference themes and guidelines below.
How to submit your abstract
Follow the below guidelines and once your abstract is ready, submit it via the form at the bottom of this page.
- Use the supplied Abstract Template
- Save your file name as: Initials and Surname (e.g. A.B Smith).
- Submit as an A4 MS Word document
- No longer than 300 words
- Abstracts must be in Calibri, 11-point, single spaced, normal margins (2.54 cm for top, bottom, left and right margins), portrait orientation with justified alignment.
- Must be in English
- Do not include references.
- Do not include any tables, graphs, images etc.
- One abstract per first author only.
- Specify all abbreviations in full at the first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Use the abbreviation thereafter.
- We strongly discourage submission of abstracts that contain incomplete data and/or analysis.
- The body of the abstract should include the following information:
- Introduction (study objectives, hypothesis tested, or description of problem),
- Methods (method used, or approach taken)
- Results (present in summarized form, must include data and/or substantial information about results, but do not include tables, graphs or pictures),
- Conclusion (description of main outcomes of the study).
- All abstracts will be reviewed for merit and relevance.
- Abstracts must be received by CLIP by no later than 4 November 2019.
- Confirmation of acceptance for oral or poster presentations will be communicated to authors by 8 November 2019.
Complete the below form to submit your abstract